Thursday 24 April 2008

'Hey Baby'!

Finally! Some pictorial evidence of my dabbling in the world of babywear:

And look how cute she is! I can't take credit for that, but the T-shirt looks good too!



This T-shirt is from a range of customised baby T-shirts I produced under the mini-label 'Hey Baby'. Each one is unique, and although they were really fiddly to sew, I really enjoyed it and was very proud of the results. The aim was to sell them on my stall at the Backyard market that I attempted last year. I sold a couple, but now I just sell them to friends whenever someone they know pops out a sprog. I've still got a few left, so hurry up people (Emma!), get making them bambinos!

Many thanks to Jack and Leroy for these fab images!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...