Wednesday 7 May 2014

Me-Made-May'14: Days 1 - 7

And so the accountability commences...! I'm not going to make lots of comments under each outfit this year. I think it'll make more sense to summarise my findings at the end of the month. Only one week in and I've already figured out lots of things though, the main one being that this year is the hardest I've ever found this challenge. Anyway...


Day 1:
Me-mades:
Vest and undies (you'll have to trust me)
Captain jacket when I went out
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 

Dolores wears: mum-made dribble bib



Day 2:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when I went out
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 

The empty cocktail glass (which didn't remain empty for long!) is part of this year's flickr group's Friday photo themes. FYI. 



Day 3:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when I went out
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 

Dolores wears: mum-made dribble bib



Day 4:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when I went out



Day 5:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when it got colder
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 



Day 6:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when I went out



Day 7:
Me-mades:
Bird print jersey top (not interesting enough to blog about)
Captain jacket when I went out
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 


Dolores wears: mum-made leopard print trousers

14 comments:

The Sewing CPA said...

Aw, what an adorable baby! I love your outfits.

Michelle said...

I love that Dolores is part of your round-ups! The two of you are a gorgeous pair! You're doing a great job with the outfits! I feel like I've already learned a lot from the first week this year. Thanks again for starting this!

Zoë said...

Loving the addition of little Delores in these pics, she is such a sweetie! (nice leopard print trs too!)

Catherine said...

How photogenic?! Those are amazing photos (and people and clothes)...

Anonymous said...

Really lovely outfits! Love seeing Dolores in leopard print! :)

Philippa said...

You look good! I like the things you have chosen.

justsewtherapeutic said...

Love your outfits, Dolores has such a cute smile too!

Laura said...

I'm fairly sure D-Lo is the happiest baby who ever lived :)

Miriam said...

you look gorgeous. I love how you make pants and tops so interesting - I need some help in that department! :o) x that Dolores is pretty darn cute too x

Anonymous said...

heeheeeee! Those leo pants on little D are super cute XD

I like how you can dress daily in me-made pieces, bottom up that is. What means I need to make undies soon (which I tried to avoid for quite some time now….)

Masustak eguzkitan said...

Nautical palazzo pants are gorgeous!!! love them! And Dolores is adorable :-)

JustSewJenna said...

Oh the cuteness of those leopard print trousers! She is adorable!! x

Daisy Creates in Sussex said...

Lovely round up and cute bubba. This challenge is such an eye opener and I feel I have so much more to learn yet.
Thank you for organising it.
http://daisycreatesinsussex.blogspot.co.uk/

Lovenicky said...

Your little girl is sooooooo adorable! I know I'm supposed to look at your outfits but she had really stolen the show! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...